Estimation of the order delivery date
This module gives to your customers a specific but estimated date of their order delivery even before to proceed to the purchase. It calculates and displays a delivery time in all of the products sheets and checkout pages based on criteria you can configure in the back-office.
Among criteria, you will find:
- Time depending on the day of the week
- Exceptions for week-end and public holidays
- Time limit for preparation of orders
- Additional time for the preparation of orders and for out of stock products
- Additional preparation time (may be negative) depending on a product or category
- Possibility to display or not the estimated date on products sheets and checkout pages
Moreover, when you configure the module, you can customize the format and display of the delivery date and you can also choose the icon, the color and the form of he background while respecting the graphic chart of your theme.
Features from PrestaShop 1.7.x only :
- Setting allowing to hide the date if the product / combination is out of stock
- Setting allowing to hide if the product is not available for sale
- Setting to ignore cart products on the product page to determine the estimated date
- Setting to to display the detail by product on the cart page
- The possibility of displaying or not the estimated delivery date in the product sheets, on the basket and in the summary of the order
- The estimated delivery date is displayed on the order summary for the administrator
- Compatible to multiple shops
- PHP 7.3 complient
- This module is compatible with Qliro Checkout module
After the configuration of the module, the final result will display the delivery date in the place and format selected to constitute a real competitive advantage. Your customers will be not surprised or disappointed in case of lateness in the preparation of order because they will know the delivery date of the product before to add it in their shopping cart.
Easy to install, this module will constitute an reinsurance element in the pages of the purchasing tunnel, pages where the dropout rate is high. In fact, having a specific date reassures your customers and has a value-added than a simple date received after having make order.
The delivery is currently a key point of the online purchase process. That's why it is important to set up many ways to keep the customer all along the checkout. Giving a delivery date before the purchase will improve your conversion rate to transform your visitors into customers.
- Shipping & Logistics
- Available in
- Compatible to multiple stores
- Version for PrestaShop 1.7
- 3.3.2 (11-29-2021)
- Version for PrestaShop 1.6
- 3.2.3 (06-04-2021)
- Number of downloads
- +1 000
- Compatible PrestaShop versions
- v188.8.131.52 ⇢ v1.7.8.x